Hiring: Tour Leader (International)
Evolve Tours is an independent educational travel provider that puts experiential education first. Experiential education is at the heart of all Evolve Tours Programs. Travelers focus on community engagement, critical thinking, leadership and reflection as as they apply ideas learned on our trips to complex issues at home and in school.
Our focus is empowering students through travel.
We are currently hiring experienced Tour Leaders to guide student and teacher groups to international destinations worldwide. Evolve Tours is committed to providing educational and safe experience for students in destinations like Europe, Iceland, South America, Africa, Central America and more.
Evolve Tour Leaders are responsible for the flawless execution of our tours while guiding the group through the duration of their trip. Responsibilities include:
- Providing educational & engaging commentary to the group
- Engaging with travelers (students & adults)
- Managing suppliers on the ground
- Communicating with head office
- Providing a safe, transformational, informative, engaging travel experience for those participating
Who you are:
-Outgoing, conscious individual who has travelled on your own several times
-Previous guiding experience (preference given to international experience)
- Someone who has previous experience working with youth ( camp counselor, guide, program leader, teaching etc)
- Previous leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outgoing, confident, and fun people person
-Linguistic Capabilities - strong preference given to strong Spanish, Japanese and/or French speakers
- Certifications preference given to WAFA or WFR and/or Lifeguard
- Must have valid passport
-Must be able to travel for longer periods of time and maintain a flexible schedule